How To Enable Discord Screen Share (Easy Method 2020)
How To Enable Discord Screen share
In this post, I’m going to show you how to enable Discord Screen Share easily and fix black Screen and Audio Issues. I have given some fixes for Discord screen share errors below.
So, let’s get started.
What is Discord Screen Share?
Do you want to know the best part?
Cool, isn’t it?
How to enable Discord Screen Share
Your question might be:
How to enable discord screen share?
Here are the few steps to enable discord screen share:
- Go to the settings page by clicking on the cog icon to the right of your username.
- After going to “App Settings”, select “Voice and Video” from the left pane.
- Go to “Video Settings” and select your video camera.
- On the right, you’ll notice the option “Test Video”. Give it a trial in order to make sure everything is working smoothly.
You might ask:
How to add friends in discord and call them?
Here are the few steps to add friends to discord and video call them:
- Go to your “HomePage” by clicking on the Discord icon at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Friends to open your “Friend list”.
- From here, you can either search the username of that friend or, drift over their username which will show you the option to start a Video Call.
- By clicking on a friend’s name, you can now message them directly.
- At the top of the DM window, you’ll see the appropriate icon to start a video call.
VIDEO CALL & SCREEN SHARING (DESKTOP)
EXPAND DOWN ARROW
You can expand your screen with the “Expand Down” arrow.
SWAPPING FROM VIDEO TO SCREEN SHARE Mode
But, did you notice the Screen Share Icon?
Also, Read: Mic Not Working On Discord
Point to be noted is that:
The best thing about that Button is:
LEAVE CALL BUTTON
Toggle full screen is another feature of Discord screen share.
Here’s the kicker:
If you want to allow other users to hear all the pings and chimes, you’ll need to toggle the SOUND while in the “Application Window”.
But it gets worse when I say:
So, this is how you enable Discord Screen Share.
Fix Discord Screen Share Black Screen
- First, try restarting your PC.
- Open the Discord app and restart the Screen Share
- It is better to look for the GPU. Sometimes, the problem can be caused due to the automatically switching GPU.
- Update the GPU driver with the latest version.
- If your problem still persists, try uninstalling and uninstalling the Discord app.
Another problem that Discord users most often face while enabling Discord screen share is Audio not working issue.
I will provide a fix for this too.
Fix Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working
Thanks for visiting, if you have face any issue in Discord Screen Share while communicating with your friends then comment below, I will try to answer as soon as possible