How to Fix the Hulu Error Code 94 – Best and Easy Methods in 2022
Hulu is a pioneer in new-age American subscription services offering on-demand video streaming with tens of thousands of TV series. Hulu offers great enjoyment by binge-watching your favorite TV episodes without any rush at the most affordable price on any device like Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, Apple TV, or Android phone. Using Hulu should be one of the best experiences you can have. But unlike any other application, Hulu is also one with flaws. Hulu network errors or Hulu error 94 are very common when using the platform.
Many users have complained that Hulu keeps telling them to check the internet connection, but what if the internet is working fine? Well, in such a case, you should know about other solutions. Let’s see what is Error 94 in Hulu? Hulu error94 is one of the most frequently encountered Hulu problems. This indicates a problem with the user’s internet connection used to watch Hulu videos. Another reason for error 94 Hulu is that the device and Hulu applications may not be compatible. The problem is likely because the Hulu app isn’t compatible with the PS4 or Firestick. So, why won’t Halo load on my computer? So take a look at the following methods.
Steps to fix Hulu loading error 94:
Here’s how to fix Hulu loading error 94 on a device including a Samsung Smart TV:
- Check your internet connection
- Uninstall Uninsand reinstall Hulu
1. Check your internet connection:
You can check your internet connection by running a speed test on your smartphone, smart TV, or gaming console. Then, compare the results with Hulu’s recommendations. On web or mobile, run the test by going to speedtest.com.
If you’re using a device connected to a TV, use the built-in Speed Test app. So, how much data do you need to stream Hulu? Here are the recommended internet connection speeds for streaming videos on Hulu:
- 3 Mbps for regular Hulu streaming
- 8 Mbps for live streaming
- 16Mb16 Mbps for 4K videos for 4K videos
If you have less than this, contact your ISP or upgrade your connection.
2. Uninstall and reinstall Hulu:
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app can help resolve many streaming issues, especially if Hulu won’t load. It also helps you to get the latest version of Hulu. If you’re using your TV Store, select the app and select Uninstall.
To uninstall Hulu from Xbox One:
- Highlight the app tile
- Press Menu on the controller
- Select Manage app
- Select internally
- Select UninstallAfter uninstalling, power-cycle the device, wait a minute and then go to the App Store to reinstall Hulu.
3. Clear app data and cache:
The Hulu App contains temporary data and files stored on devices to improve app performance. But over time, cached files can become corrupted and cause problems including Hulu error code 94.
- Go to Settings on your Android device
- Select Apps
- Scroll to find Hulu and tap on it
- Select Storage
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache
4. To Close the Hulu app:
The first step is always the easiest. In other words, exit Hulu entirely and re-open the app. Also, close all other programs or applications running in the background of your device. In your Samsung Smart TV app, go to Settings > Applications > Hulu > Force Stop.
5. Update Hulu Software:
If Hulu is not the latest version, you may also see Hulu error 94. In this situation, you may choose to update the Hulu software. Now, we will show you how to update Hulu software on Microsoft. Here is the tutorial.
- Close the Hulu app.
- Click on the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
- Then click on the three-dot button in the upper right corner and select the Downloads and Updates button.
Select the Get Updates button to continue.
- Finally, wait for the download process to complete and install the latest version of the software.
- After all, the steps are completed, restart Hulu and check if Hulu error94 is fixed.
6. Power Cycling the Device:
To fix Hulu error 94, you can choose to power cycle the devices.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Unplug the power to your internet router and the device you are streaming from.
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 15 seconds.
- Then plug the devices back in and turn on your device.
- After that, restart your Hulu and check if the Hulu error 94 is fixed.
7. Deactivate Device:
To fix the Hulu loading error, you can choose to disable the device. Sometimes, deactivating and reactivating the device may help you resolve some issues.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the Hulu official site.
- Then log in to your Hulu account.
- Then select an account from the list.
- In the Your Account section, click the Manage Devices button next to the Watch Hulu option on your device.
- Click Remove next to deactivate the device.
- After some time, reactivate it by adding the code during login on the device.
- After that, restart Hulu and check if error 94 Hulu is fixed.
When we are facing Hulu error 94 or Hulu network error, using any of the methods will help to solve the problem. Clearing the cache and checking connection stability may provide the best solutions. Make sure your software and applications are updated and synced for better streaming. Keep your device and app updated to avoid such issues.