LEADING SAFE® 5.1 CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Do you wish to become a change agent by gaining skills in Leading SAFe and Lean-Agile transformation? If yes, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will talk in detail about the latest Leading SAFe® 5.1 Certification Training which is being offered on the immersive learning platform of Zeolearn Academy.
The Leading SAFe®️ training program is designed with the main aim of helping the candidates in being prepared for the certified SAFe® Agilist exam for which a 16 hour of live and engaging instructor-led online training will be provided. In this Leading SAFE Course the trainers sought to help you learn with the fundamental concepts such as Lean-Agile principles, SAFe ® values, and core competencies concerning SAFe ® 5.1 and for just attending the workshop you get to earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs in 2-days. The training would be provided by some of the accredited experts’ consultants in Scaled Agile who are known as SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs). The job of the SPCs would be to impart you the right learning through various engaging and interactive activities, role plays, case studies, real-world practical simulations and applications of SAFe in order to make you become a Certified SAFe® Agilist.
The objective of the course is that all the enrolled candidates get to learn and understand the way to scale Agile embracing at their organization, help them cultivate the Agile mindset to thing and operate like a Lean manager, building Agile working teams that are high performant, and also the course is the great exposure for them to learn how to use Lean Portfolio Management and strategic themes.
1. WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A CERTIFIED SAFE® AGILIST
The Leading SAFe course is comprehensively designed to help you become a Certified SAFe® Agilist because we are very much aware of the current status and position of demand of a SAFe agilest in the market.
A skilled Certified SAFe® Agilist is in great demand across the industries to be hired by those large scale organizations who are planning to embrace Agile transformation or those who have already adopted Agile already. The enterprises across the world are seeking to adopt Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) because it plays a very much crucial role in helping the complex and large enterprises to undergo agile transformation and that too without infringing the existing system at place.
Organizations around the world prefer to e mbrace Agile so that they can meet the faster delivery of product demands and stand out from their competitors. So, they require a SAFe Agilist for their organization who can use Agile Release Train (ART) by collaboration with different teams through different phases of planning, implementing, and delivery.
So, a certified SAFe Agilist in this regard is prepared through the training course to be competent enough to ensure that the Agile and SAFe teams are working together, staying aligned and that they efficiently collaborate with each other to meet the desired goal and delivery of the organization.
The Leading SAFe® training will be provided on the platform of Zeolearn Academy to impart the candidates enrolling with the workshop to attain the required knowledge in order to become a Certified SAFe® 5.1 Agilist. The candidates would be provided training to attain enough skills that are needed in leading an Agile transformation within the organization by making use of the latest Scaled Agile framework and its underlying essentials principles of lean thinking, flexibility, and product development flow.
Also, Read: How Dogecoin became popular in recent years
2. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THE LEADING SAFE WORKSHOP
The Certified SAFe® 5.1 Agilist is a professional designation which is offered by the renowned authority of Scaled Agile, Inc. There are a lot of benefits of the credential of being a certified SAFe agilest, but to name the most important ones, below are listed individual and organizational benefits:
- As an individual, you first get to learn how to lead Agile transformation in your organization
- You earn the potential and position to confidently stand out to the top tech companies and their complex Agile team to lead them and work together.
- By earning SAFe practices, you become top on the list of market trends because the skills you gain are highly sought after.
- The globally recognized credential of SAFe Agilist is certified by Scaled Agile Inc.
- A Certified SAFe® Agilist has an average annual salary of $107,500 per annum which is more than their non-certified counterparts.
- Efficient application of SAFe®5.1 framework principles and practices across the organization with Agile teams working together across time zones
- Collaboration with different teams
- Making use of the principles of Lean-Agile to scale Lean-Agile transformation in the organization.
- Learning to create high performing Agile teams for quicker and quality delivery
3. SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN IN THE LEADING SAFE® TRAINING PROGRAM
- SAFe® Fundamentals : Master the basics and fundamentals of Scaled Agile Framework and its application in enterprises
- Scaling: Learn application of your Lean-Agile mindset in order to become able to scale Lean-Agile transformation across the organization.
- Principles: You have to cultivate the right Lean-Agile mindset and learn in detail the Lean Agile principles to become a successful Lean-thinking manager.
- Maximize Value: You need to learn how you should support the PI planning and all the events required in the execution of Program to maximize optimum business value.
- Portfolio: Application of Lean-Agile principles and staying aligned with the Lean-Portfolio to meet enterprise’s objectives.
- Core Competencies: Learn the all seven core competencies concerning SAFe®5.1 to bring a successful implementation of the SAFe framework.
- Program Increments: You need to have done proper planning, implementation, and delivery of Program Increments in the enterprise
- Leadership: Creating high performing Agile teams should be your first priority and this can be done if you improve your leadership skills in Lean-Agile
- Transformation: Using the correct implementation of SAFe® roadmap you learn how to bring Lean-Agile transformation
4. FINAL REMARKS
Now that we are aware that more and more organizations around the world are embracing Agile principles, it also cannot be overlooked that large enterprises with diverse teams and cross functioning usually finds it difficult to go through the transformation. This is why the companies seek to hire only a certified SAFe® Agilist who can make this job easier for them with their specific skills and understanding of brining the Lean-Agile change, while also making sure that the benefits of stakeholder’s remains intact.
The complex knowledge and skills that is required in the change has made the surge in demand to look for SAFe® 5 Agilists and the globally recognized Leading SAFe certification plays a crucial role to help you stand out among others.
There are no prerequisites for an individual to attend this interactive 2-day training program on Leading SAFe as anyone interested in learning can take up the course. However, it is wisely recommended to the candidates that they posses at least 5 years of extensive experience either in the field of business analysis, testing, product management, project management, or software development. Also, a previous experience in Scrum framework would be an added advantage to grasp the training quickly.