Learn the Essential Guidelines for Leading SAFe® Course
Are you thinking to flourish your career opportunities in business and thinking of registering for some business agility course? Then you can thrive in the Leading SAFe® course learning program to learn the importance of business agility in this digital age. Here you can find the best information and learn the methods of leading your enterprise through the lean-agile method. Below in this article, we will cover the Learn the Essential Guidelines for Leading SAFe® Course.
About Leading SAFe® Course
The Leading SAFe® course starts with an exploration of SAFe principles that are derived from Agile development, Lean product development, systems thinking, and DevOps. The discussion then is done on the process of establishing Technical and Team Agility and the way of organizing the flow of value. Much focus of the course is also given on the significance of how to embrace a customer-oriented approach and application of Design Thinking. This is taken as a part of the core competency of Agile Product Development and provides a large opportunity for experiencing PI Planning event. Using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), individuals will offer insights into how to navigate a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Besides, attendees can learn how to instill a culture of DevOps and create a Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Finally, the individuals will learn the importance of the Lean Portfolio Management method and also the required steps for incorporating it in their business. This course is of foundational one and learners can learn all the aspects of SAFe® in two days.
Who can learn this Course?
- Product Manager
- Change Agent
- Scrum Master
- Release Train Engineer
- Product Owner
- Program Manager
- Agile Coach
- Team Lead
- Systems or Solutions Architect
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
What individuals get?
- Informative workbook for attendees
- Eligibility and Full preparation for the SAFe® 5 Agilist examination.
- Membership for one year to the platform of SAFe® Community
- Certification after the course is completed.
But individuals need to attend the two days course so that they can become eligible for the exam.
Aspects discussed in Course
- Use of Business Agility to thrive in the digital age
- Ways to become a successful Lean-Agile Leader
- Methods to establish Technical and Team Agility
- Developing Solutions Using Agile Product Development
- Discovering Lean Portfolio Management
- Promoting forms of Change
- Putting SAFe® into Practice.
Prerequisites of Leading SAFe® Course
The course is open to everyone, regardless of experience. However, anyone who plans to take the certification exam of SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) under Scaled Agile Inc. must have the following requirements fulfilled:
- Individuals need to have experience more than five years in testing, project or product management, business analysis, and software development.
- Also needs to have intermediary experience in Scrum.
Details regarding Exam
After completing this two-day course, you will have an access to the exam wherein you will get all associated information resources, and is considered to be a part of the Learning Plan.
So, as you have now known about the Leading SAFe Course details, you can get yourself enrolled in it. Don’t wait and grab the opportunity to gain more knowledge and get certified under this course to apply the various features into the business.