How To fix the Razer Synapse Not Working Issue 2020
How To fix the Razer Synapse Not Working Issue
If it’s your most favorite hobby to play games and you are familiar with Razer then you are reading the right article. Razer Synapse is a magnificent program, working with every Razer device you connect to your PC. Razar is a popular gaming hardware manufacturing company that is involved in producing multiple outstanding products. The company possesses a popular software known as Razer Synapse that lets you rebind commands or allocate macros to any of the Razer Peripherals.
ALSO READ: What is Software Reporter Tool Update 2021
It stores all your settings automatically in the cloud. Although this is a reliable and dependable software, a few complaints have been reported including Razer Synapse Not Opening Issue. If you are experiencing an issue of “Razer Synapse Not Opening”, then you are reading the right article. In this article, we are going to help you fix the issue of “ Razer Synapse Not Opening Issue”.
How to resolve Razer Synapse Not Opening issue:
Before we go into the more complicated procedures to resolve the error, we first recommend you to restart your computer. It can help you refresh the operating system. You can also remove the corrupted files that are causing this problem.
There are multiple factors involved in causing this problem including corrupted Synapse software or an Outdated Window Update. We have listed some methods below to help you fix this issue.
Reinstall Razer Synapse
The first method to resolve the error is to install Razar software. It will reinstall all the folders and reboot them on your computer. It is one of the easiest methods to fix the “Razer Synapse Not Opening” issue.
- First of all, go to the Control Panel and then to uninstall programs.
- Search out Razar Software and then uninstall it.
- You need to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer and delete this folder completely.
- You may get a UAC message. Choose Yes.
- When windows reset, open Run with Window+R.
- Now type “devmgmt.msc”, then Enter to open device manager window. Expand the type of Razer device that you’re using.
Find your Razar device and Right-click the device and click Uninstall device. This will uninstall Razer devices from your Windows 10 computer.
Reboot your PC and then download the latest version of Razer Synapse. Connect your keyboard and mouse and see if you are facing the same issue again or not.
Method 2. Update Windows 10:
Sometimes, the issue can be caused due to a wrong or corrupted Windows update. If you are experiencing this issue, and you haven’t installed Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 update then download and install the latest Windows 10 update. Follow the steps below to solve the issue of Razer not opening by using this method.
- Type “Windows update” on the search bar then click the first search result which comes forward.
- Once in the update settings, click on the button which says “Check for updates”. Windows will automatically check for updates available and install them.
- After updating, restart your computer and see whether the problem is resolved.
Disable Razer Surround
There are many examples of when a Razer feature can cause this problem.
- Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “appwiz.cpl” in the dialogue box and press Enter. A new window will pop up comprising all programs installed on your computer.
- Perform the following actions for both Razer Synapse and Razer Core. Right-click on the application and select “Uninstall”.
- Press Windows + E to launch the file explorer. Go to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer
- Click on the View tab present at the top of the screen and check “Hidden items”.
- Delete all the files present in this folder location. A UAC might pop up confirming your actions, if prompted, select Yes.
- Press Windows + E to launch the file explorer. Go to the following location: C:\ProgramData\Razer directories then delete all files.
- Restart your computer.
- Download Razer Synapse software using the official website. Download it to an accessible location.
- Install the software. After the installation, log into your account and let Synapse connect to the internet.
- When the feature update pops up just cancel it.
- After it is done installing completely and fetching data from the internet, two notifications will appear on the top-left side: Razer Surround, Synapse Update
- Click on “Razer Surround” on that notification and then immediately cancel. Do not in any case update/upgrade/install Razer Surround.
- After canceling the surround, you can update the Synapse software by clicking the “Synapse Update” notification.
- Restart your computer
Check if the Razer Synapse not opening issue still occurs.
Method 3: Download the latest Razar Drivers:
Apart from the methods described above, you can also try some additional methods that will probably fix this error. One of those methods includes downloading the latest Razer Drivers. So, it is highly recommended to install the latest version of Razer Drivers for Windows 10. You can use drivers like Driver easy and also manually download the drivers from the official website.