Pros and Cons of Lead Flipping – Modern Millionaires Review
Covid pandemic has shown that the Internet is the future of business. More and more people are now using the Internet to buy and sell all sorts of products and services. More business on the internet means more opportunities for you to make money online.
When people talk of earning online income, most people think of working as a freelancer, doing affiliate marketing, or simply earning from ads on your blog or YouTube channel. However, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The internet offers so much more for people who are ready to think outside the box.
Freelancing or blogging can only take you so so far. If you are looking to make a decent living and get into a business that you can scale to six-figure or seven-figure income, then consider lead flipping.
What’s The Modern Millionaires Course?
Modern Millionaires course is one of the very few that teaches you the nitty-gritty of lead flipping, from choosing the right vertical to finding prospects, and lead generation to scaling your business. Even if you have no knowledge of online marketing or lead flipping, this course will teach you everything from scratch. However, lead flipping is not for everybody. Let’s have a look at some pros and cons of the lead flipping business.
Pros of Lead flipping:
- The biggest problem with freelancing or blogging is that you can’t earn beyond a certain limit because there’s a limit to how much you can work. The good thing about lead flipping is that you can create a system and then hire professionals to do the job. This way, you can scale it as much as possible.
- You will not rely on one single platform or source of leads. You will start from Google Ads or Facebook Ads but you will also build other sources like organic traffic from SEO or social media marketing. If one of these sources stops working, you will always have more options to choose from.
- Your blog can lose all its traffic and income because of a Google algorithm update. Or your affiliate commissions can cut in half because Amazon decided to slash its commission rates. With lead flipping, you will never be short of interested parties.
- Lead generation is probably the most in-demand skill on the Internet. Once you learn the art of lead generation, you will never be out of jobs because you will always find businesses that can use your expertise to help them generate leads.
- You will be able to expand by exploring new verticals or industries. This will also open up a lot of new business opportunities or partnerships for you.
- You will need to invest a few thousand dollars in the beginning to create a system. You need traffic on your website or landing pages before you can convert them into leads and traffic doesn’t come cheap. You will either have to wait for months to build organic traffic or spend money on Google Ads or Facebook Ads to generate leads. You can go and talk to businesses only when you have some leads.
- The Modern Millionaires course is not cheap either. It’s worth the money for someone who doesn’t know anything about lead generation because it gives you a lot of actionable tips, tools, and templates that you can use.
You will also have to go out and talk to businesses. It is not a passive income strategy where you can just create a blog, send your visitors to another site, and wait for them to make a sale. The good thing is, you don’t have to do a lot of convincing because businesses will be more than happy to get qualified leads.